Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She

There was a particular moment yesterday when I felt very glad that I'm in a great term with her. This person was someone whom I never expected I could ever really get along with, although I tried to.
To make things worse, something not good happened between us some 4 years ago, which had successfully diminished any little possibilities (at that time) for us to be good friends.
But it seemed that we (me and her) had decided to look at the bright side, and we both learnt that we needed to grow (and grow fast) and to be wiser.
We opted to seek, and grant forgiveness. But do we forget? No, i don't think so. I think it'd be good if we remember what happened, so that we are reminded of our mistake, which should not be repeated.
And yesterday, at that exact moment, when she laughed (I'm not sure to whose joke) and as I looked at her, a sudden thought came to me. How, oh how, grateful I am that she did (or seem to) accept my apologies. And I couldn't help but reconfirm my drawn decision that she, with no doubt, is a lady with a pure, kind heart.

2 comments:

  1. definitely not you.
    oh! i dont mean that you are not a lady with a kind heart, because you are,
    but this particular person i'm talking about is not you. ;)

    ReplyDelete