Thursday, March 26, 2009

haih

yesterday, i did it again.
haih!
no, i did not break anyone's heart, at least not how Bri*ney did.
but i think i did hurt someone feelings.
well the real story is like this,
I played netball yesterday. I jumped, I ran, and I semfut (ok this doesn't really relate to the story).
nevertheless I tried my best.
I was playing with my fac-mates, against staff from another faculty.
We'll be having a match next week, and yesterday was our first day of training je pun.
And there I was, forgetting about handling myself with professionalism, and tactfulness.
I forgot I was playing against some staff, whom I'll be working with in the days, and even yearssss to come.
Actually I only made this one remark that the ball was 'ours' (not that the ball was belonged to us but it was our turn to pass the ball) because one of the player from the other team had tapped the ball outside and the other player tapped it back inside and they just kept playing (apakah?).
So I was like, "THE BALL IS OURS! (i was telling (read:yelling to) my team actually), (bola) dah keluar dah pun (i'm not sure this part was for whom)." Perhaps I had yelled unintentionally (the adrenaline was pumping, kan?), and there was one staff (who was wayyy junior) from the other team who got annoyed and replied,
"Eh taulah, ak ala, relaxlah!"

Huh?!
Suddenly I realised, I was only playing with my fellow uni-mates, and it wasn't even a real game!.
Where have all the respects gone?

Well I suppose we were able to recompose ourselves and regained our respect and politeness after the game, because soon after the game ended, we swarmed each other and began to shake hands. Not in the 'hey, good game, see ya-manner', but 'Hi Cik, from which dept are you-and-selamat hari raya manner'.
If you get what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. hehe bersukan memang begitu.. lebih2 bila sedang teruja..

    xpe la.. mgkn lepas ni kena lebih mengawal diri agar tidak lebih emo dan terlalu teruja.. but the important thing is.. lepas abis bersukan.. bersama2 la salam2 n minta maaf dan ckp jgn simpan dalam hati yea.. just having fun n semangat kesukanan yg membara ;)

    ReplyDelete