Friday, March 6, 2009

my intention

I've been thinking a lot lately. analysing. About other people. About me.
I've decided to see the best in other people.
When they behave so badly, I must remind myself to hold on to their good side.
But sometimes, a lot of times actually, I fail to do so.
Not to let emotions cloud my judgement and actions can be tough.
Nevertheless, I'll do my best. People have their own reasons of doing something, which may be in their best interest, but not ours, or absolutely against ours.
But I realise life can be rough.
And during those challenging period I may stumble a little.
But I hope I wont ever lose my track.
I still have a little doubt, though.

1 comment:

  1. Go Go Go.. u can do it...

    it is hard to do it.. but u can do it.. benda baik mmg susah skit nak buat ;)

    ReplyDelete