Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The first entry after the first.

I know, yesterday, just yesterday i indicated that i would not blog in here until anytime soon. But heck, I was never able to stay away from my brand new blogs (Yes, you got it right, i used to have blogS), and I suppose, never will.

I know, a person like me, who frequently talk to herself and seems to do lots of thinking really needs a place where she can write free-flow-ly. Especially when that person has lots of time to do so. But time is something that I don't really have. As much as i realise my love for writing, I also realise that I'm so prone to not write soon. Thats what had happened to my other blogs. Left neglected, until I reached one point when I felt i didnt do justice to the blogspace by having frozen blogs, so I finally hit the DELETE button. But not without preserving some of what I've written. I edited them, so some became short stories, and some, poems.
I don't know for how long this blog will last. I also don't know if this blog will be beneficial to anyone else. But at the moment, I really have the urge to write. Or to be more specific, actually I need to read what I have to write.

Oh I've got to stop now. Got to attend to something else.

2 comments:

  1. anyway I'll waiting for yr new post.. Really miss to read all yr post.. welcome back az.. warm hug form me

    ReplyDelete